Website Santam Insurance
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the relationship management function. The successful incumbent will be responsible for delivering quality service to customers, who could be either internal or external to Santam (including intermediaries, customers, partners and suppliers).
- Assist with logistics and events and broker forum management
- Address unusual and non-standard customer issues
- Provide reception services
- Serve as first line of contact for customer queries
- Provide customer service to customers requiring special attention
- Direct intermediaries to deal with correct channels
- Communicate with stakeholders to provide information, feedback and follow through on customerqueriesand/or instructions to team
- Schedule appointments on request
- Task-related decision making within set policies and procedures
- Manage e-mails via proxy
- Monthly management cost analysis – variance reporting
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of Santam process.
- FAIS compliance (60 credits Commercial Lines and 30 credits Personal Lines)
- Grade 12 with 4 to 5 years related experience.
- Commercial Lines and Personal Lines Contact Centre experience will be advantageous
- RE 1
- Thorough understanding of all relevant customer support systems and processes related to all products.
- Grade 12
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word basic, Qlkview, intranet.
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A