Website Santam Insurance
Santam Claims department has a position available for a Jewelry Moderator based in Auckland Park, Johannesburg. The incumbent will need to have a detailed understanding of jewelry design and costing.
- Compiling, analysing, and submitting reports as required
- Provide guidance and assistance on problematic and technical repair/replace decisions.
- Improving operational efficiency of Assessors
- Implement company policy and procedure
- The incumbent will be specifically responsible for execution and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Meet the prescribed client delight satisfaction and net promoter scores.
- Identifying training needs
- Influencing and fostering a culture of performance aimed at world class service.
- Analyse and develop plan of action to correct problems identified.
- Quality assurance to determine training requirements for assessors
- Submitting and analysing reports and taking corrective action
- Goldsmith/ Diamond Grading Course
- Have experience in the claims environment (short term insurance)
- Jewelry design qualification/ Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Jewelry Designing
- Insurance product and process knowledge
- Be able to prioritise work and work under pressure
- Have great attention to detail
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally both written and verbal
- Knowledge of jewelry price structures
- Matric/Grade 12
- Have 5 years’ experience working in jewelry industry
- Possess excellent negotiation skills
Company: Santam Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A