Sappi Saiccor Mill requires an HR Consultant: Recruitment to source, screen and shortlist competent candidates with the appropriate skills through various alternative sourcing methodologies within agreed timeframes and Service Level Agreements. This role will report to the Human Resources Manager.
- Ensure completion of all paperwork required before forwarding for signature and final approval as stipulated in Employment Pack Check list i.e. pre-employment medical, reference checks, recruitment progress sheet, interviewing scoring sheet, etc
- Apply best practice for recruitment appointments to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and the achievement of the organisational goals
- Ensure that all relevant information is obtained from new employees as per checklist and details of company benefits (various medical aid schemes and pension/provident fund information) are supplied
- Evaluate recruitment strategies and utilise the most effective and cost efficient recruitment strategy/methodology per position
- Regular reporting on EE candidates in relation to vacancies and recruitment to various stakeholders
- Ensuring that EE targets are met within organisational requirements
- Conduct interviews making use of the Targeted Selection Interview Criteria involving all the relevant role players
- Recruitment and placement of all vacancies with alignment of the Employment Equity Plan and according to the service level agreement signed by all involved parties.
- Ensure that all short listed candidates fill in the appropriate documentation with signatures where necessary
- Conduct local shortlisting involving Equity Committee members at all times
- Provide feedback to the various LOB’s regarding the recruitment process ito short listed candidates
- Compile and distribute advertisements in line with the recruitment requirements
- Ensure all checks are completed before sign-on (Medical, MiE etc.)
- Ensuring that all administrative issues with regard to the recruitment process are adhered to
- 5 – 8 years in a related field
- 3 or 4 year degree (B degree or B degree + honours) in HR or appropriate NQF level qualification
- In compliance with the Department of Employment and Labour’s directive of 11 June 2021, Sappi’s risk assessment has identified this role as requiring mandatory Covid-19 vaccination as an inherent requirement of this job.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umkomaas, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A