Sappi Southern Africa requires a Customer Services Administrator to be the customers’ first line of contact on all managed customer accounts in all aspects from the booking of orders, stock inquiries to the issuing of the delivery instructions, coordinate of transporters arrivals (track & trace) for several business portfolios to promote an excellent customer experience.
- Receive and follow up on customer orders and review the orders placed by peers to reduce booking errors.
- Ensure that bookings, confirmation, amendment and cancellation of sales orders are actioned on SAP.
- Utilise Track & Trace system to monitor the timeliness of deliver and provide vehicle locations to customers
- Identify and sell stock from surplus stock, other customer matched stock, over makes, offering deckle, sub-standard and broke stock to customers.
- Negotiate and coordinate average lead times of planned loads to maintain scheduled deliveries for on-time arrival.
- Continuously review credit limit availability for planned orders to be delivered and negotiate with customers to take stock on hand.
- Maintain the order book regarding finalising balances and changing orders to different machine and warehouse locations.
- Communicate customer offloading constraints to the business in order to manage customer expectations.
- Review and verify pricing requests to Central Business and provide support to sales portfolio, Sappi Mills and Supply Chain departments.
- Actively flag sales orders as per customer demand with customer delivery requirements on a daily and weekly basis.
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Excel pivot tables)
- Skilled in conflict resolution with the ability to proactively manage customer’s conflicts
- 2 years’ experience using SAP/APO, SAP DPE, SAP CSR, SCM, BW and TM
- 3 years Customer Service experience with order capturing, tracking orders to meet customers’ demands within a manufacturing/technical environment (specifically on the outbound Supply chain)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A