Assist with the investigation of identified/reported fraud cases investigated. Assist with the conduction of awareness programmes, Assist with the updating of the Operational Risk Register
- Assist in the management of the resources in the unit and Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, Part 3). Prepare and submit reports, Investigate financial records for possible misconduct, acts and or malpractice.
- Prepare investigation reports within reasonable period,
- Liaise with stakeholders and public speaking, represent the Agency and or testify against disciplinary hearings.
- Legal prescripts regulating Risk Management, Compliance and Public Finance Management Act
- The candidate should hold a Senior Certificate and NQF 7 Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Post qualifications in forensic Audit will be an added advantage coupled with 3 years or more experience in Internal Audit and Investigations;
- Computer literacy and a valid driver’s licence are pre requisites,.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mafikeng, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A