The incumbent for coordination and supervision of grants administration teams and components, promote service delivery, management of staff at lower levels, to provide an efficient pay point management service in the local office.
- Ensure that the grant application processes are executed efficiently and effectively, staff development and training, disciplinary matters, performance appraisal and management of supervisors, assist with budget planning of the component and assist with stakeholder relations management.
- Candidates should hold a Senior Certificate and Bachelor’s Degree (NQF level 7) / National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Public Administration coupled with 3 years or more supervisory experience in Grants Administration (entire value chain);
- Computer literacy and a valid driver’s license are essential.
- Knowledge: SOCPEN and Minimum Information System,
- National Treasury Regulations, Sassa Act, SASSA’s constitutional mandate and legislative in public management as well as social security management and poverty alleviation matters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moretele, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A