Manage the operations within local office pertaining to the grant application processes and ensure compliance to relevant policies and prescripts: intake, processing and approval of grant applications
- Grant reviews; Grant appeals; loose correspondence.
- Manage the provision of an effective customer service to Beneficiaries/Clients.
- Monitor pay point capacity and service delivery by payment service providers;
- Ensure basic pay point resources are provided eg water, shelter chairs and fences, etc.
- Ensure effective and efficient operations at pay point; Monitor service delivery provided by service providers.
- Coordinate and manage service point.
- Ensure improvement of service delivery at Local Office: Elimination of long queues;
- Improve customer service, transparency and communication
- Relevant Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6) coupled with 3-5 yrs experience in the relevant field.
- Computer Literacy and a Drivers license are essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guguletu, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A