Manage, give effect to, monitor & report on the implementation of the Local Office operational plan; Manage social security operations pertaining to grants and clients administration at the Local Office & service offices which includes the processing.
- Responsible to ensure that control measures are applied and effectively executed;
- Responsible to ensure that proper beneficiary data and records are compiled and aligned with SASSA prescripts and policies;
- Responsible to ensure the optimal utilisation of resources ascribed;
- Manage and oversee all support services functions.
- Ensure adherence to Section 57 of the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, Part 3).
- Degree and/or 3 year tertiary qualification/NQF6 equivalent in the relevant field coupled with 1-2 years’ management experience in the Grants Administration (entire value chain).
- Knowledge of SOCPEN, MIS, SASSA’s constitutional mandate and relevant policies and legislation in Public Management as well as Social Security Management and poverty alleviation matters.
- Computer literacy and a valid driver’s license are essentialnt Act (PMFA, Chapter 6, Part 3).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A