The incumbent will effectively render Social Assistance services in relation to screening and completing customer checklist.
- Assist in completion of projects,
- Prepare statistical performance templates;
- Prepare and process grant applications on SOCPEN;
- Review all identified grants in terms of the Act and Regulations;
- Attend to Social grant related queries and complaints to prevent litigation;
- Provide customer centric service and queue management in line with Batho- Pele principles
- Matric/Senior Certificate;
- 0 – 2 years working experience.
- Computer literacy and a valid Driver’s License are essential (successful candidate will be expected to drive).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A