Responsible for the efficient and accurate end to end processing of cash in compliance with policies and procedures (SOPs). A Cash Processor may perform any one and or a combination of the functions below. Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
- Check container/Bag for damage /tamper and report all anomalies to Team Controller.
- All deposits/notes prepped for (FDP/ACDP) must be sorted the same day and within the cut off times.
- Rejected notes must be sent to the Cash Processor Together with the PCD cards and deposit slip and stop loss bag in the prepping box to verify and balance
- Comply with all policies and procedures to eliminate any possible risks to the company and the customer.
- All deposits must be processed in line with banks SLAs and SOPs on the applicable system.
- Receive deposits and update on the applicable systems.
- Accurate prepping must be done to enable effective and efficient note counting.
- Acknowledge container/bag on applicable system.
- Successfully completed SBV Cash Processor training
- Matric with Maths Literacy Special Training Or Requirements
- 6 to 12 months previous cashier/teller experience advantageous Minimum Requirements: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A