The Technical Delivery Manager is responsible for planning, leading, and delivering IT projects on time, within budget, and with high quality. Drive collaboration with business, IS, and technology vendors to verify that all project participants are effectively communicating and executing tasks as specified in the project plan
- Governance and Compliance
- Lead the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity
- Manage project delivery in accordance with set procedures to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with stakeholders and IT teams to provide appropriate business solutions
- Working with technology vendors
- Understand and participate in and lead solutions design
- Leading the technical project delivery of complex enterprise application systems, distributed applications, web applications, and system integration solutions
- Has foundational experience playing a contributing role in full cycle software delivery as a business analyst, developer or quality expert (previous development experience preferred).
- Using SDLC multiple development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Understand the capabilities of key technologies (HTML5, Java, IBM IIB, IBM BPM, SQL Server) and can quickly assess the applicability of commercial off the shelf technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A