Serco Fleet Maintenance Services is the nationwide leader in our industry and works exclusively for large, utility fleet customers throughout the U.S.
- Diagnose and repair aftertreatment systems.
- This position is contingent upon your ability to pass a preemployment criminal history check and drug screen.
- Inspect, diagnose, and repair bucket truck and digger derrick hydraulic systems
- Provide clear and accurate information when entering work order data into a fleet maintenance system.
- Perform PA state inspections and manufacturer recommended services.
- Be responsible for scheduling and prioritizing work derived from driver reports and planned maintenance.
- Perform engine, electrical and drivability diagnostics/repair.
- Operate automotive & diesel vehicles and construction and material handling equipment.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Customer focused, strong work ethic and positive.
- Be a safety oriented individual.
- CDL B license and PA Class VII inspection license is required but can be obtained after employment begins and training and reimbursement for both will be provided.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Candidates must provide truck technician hand tools.
- Diesel vocational/technical school certifications desired.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harrisburg, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A