We are currently recruiting for a FMS Driver for RAF Croughton, The FMS Driver is responsible for the safe and timely delivery, installation and collection of United States Air Force household furniture and appliances to various destinations of residence across the UK. In addition to the upkeep and completion of warehouse tasks.
- To install, test and demonstrate white goods in customers’ homes, ensuring no damage or leaks from the appliance’s.
- Assist in ensuring the Lease Vehicles are cleaned and maintained to meet company standards.
- You will assist the FMS Supervisor if required in scheduling workloads to achieve contracted deliveries.
- To deliver furniture into servicemen’s homes and position the items as desired by the customer causing no damage to the property.
- Unloading and assembly of deliveries of new stock or reusable stock from other agencies.
- Check all items against a manifest to ensure all items are present and complete.
- Assist in arranging deliveries and collections to suit customer requirements with best value.
- Safe loading of the vehicles in a manner to cause no damage to any items or vehicles, with proper weight distribution.
- The role will also require you to carry out warehouse duties to include cleaning and testing of white goods and furniture, stock inventory and general cleaning duties.
- You will be responsible for the safe custody of Customer and Serco owned tools, equipment, appliances and furniture in your charge.
- The ability to multi-task to assist in other contracted areas – learning various roles and skills, for which training will be provided.
- Any other contractual duties as required by the FMS Supervisor or Site Manager.
- Ensure that the cleanliness of all furniture and appliances meets the required standard.
- Assisting in the upkeep of the warehouse and the safe and proper storage of all furniture and appliances
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croughton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A