We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assume the role of Navy Military Analyst for Team Submarine who will provide programmatic support to one of our NAVSEA customers.
- Delivering the technical performance within cost and schedule parameter through completion of the contract.
- Be the primary customer contact for all activities, regularly meeting with and updating the customer on project status.
- Developing and monitoring program plan including time and cost estimates, ensuring delivery of project outputs on schedule and within funding.
- Provide acquisition management planning and execution support
- Lead program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Managing the technical and administrative staff and providing ongoing direction in the performance of the assigned program.
- Provide financial and management support to assist in budget development for the contract
- Be the single point of contact on all contract management support related issues, including required reports and presentations responsible for quality control and timeliness.
- Up to two years experience with Navy Acquisition and Submarine Programs.
- A current or active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Experience leading a project and interfacing with an end item customer.
- Knowledge of Program Management, including the acquisition process, the budgeting process and Navy program execution.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field.
- Up to two years experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis, financial/cost analysis, or a relevant field.
- Active-Duty Experience in the Submarine service preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A