Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications.
- Make deliveries to customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers and making deliveries when necessary.
- Assist in sourcing products required by customers.
- Opening and closing of the store, making bank deposits, stocking shelves, and setting up displays and cleaning store equipment.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Ability to speak more than one language preferably Spanish
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Associate degree or relevant college courses
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A