Website Sherwin Williams
This position is accountable for the necessary maintenance duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety and production maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Assists in pipe fitting tasks and able to perform some installation tasks unassisted
- Maintains and services a range of building equipment such as HVAC, lighting, water and sewer, etc.
- Maintains production equipment in good operating condition while optimizing equipment uptime to insure the safe and timely manufacture of quality coatings.
- Operates shop tools, equipment, and as many machines related to maintenance as skill level will permit
- Assists in electrical projects and performs minor electrical repairs
- Assists in the installation of new plant equipment
- Understands basic electrical and pneumatic diagrams, familiar with 12 VDC to 480 VAC electrical wiring or circuits and capable of diagnosing 115 VAC control circuitry
- Performs certain portions of repairs to power industrial equipment, assists in rebuilding of related equipment
- Able to make repairs and adjustments to machinery and assist in dismantling all or parts of machinery to repair or replace defective components
- Checks and refills lubricant reservoirs, applies grease to lubricant points, inspects machinery while performing scheduled preventative maintenance
- Must have at least one year of maintenance or mechanical experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
- Basic electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic theory
- Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment work visa status
- Industrial, electrical or welding certifications, and/or a post-secondary/technical degree is preferred
- One (1) or more years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moline, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A