Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Adhere to defined business and customer specific SOPs to provide consistent service.
- Control customer experience through positive language, timely and inclusive responses which include the use of professional written and verbal correspondence.
- Ensure orders are correctly and accurately input and confirming data with Customer via the acknowledgement process to ensure that product, quantity, pricing, etc. are accurate.
- Promote positive working relations with internal and external departments (Customer Support, Marketing, Planning, Operations, Pricing, Finance, Regulatory, and Freight Forwarders).
- Deliver on business expectations by adhering to defined turnaround time(s) for order placement.
- Field inquiries via multiple modes of communication
- Partner closely with Sales Teams & SW Subsidiaries in the sharing of information through use of verbal communication, email and CRM.
- Utilize various work flows to gain the needed approvals that allow customer orders to ship as completely as possible while adhering to compliance requirements.
- Support Inventory Management Operational Excellence through intelligent decision making and coordination with Plants, Distribution Centers, and Demand Planning.
- Utilize resources and procedures to facilitate the timely and correct handling of reported overages, shortages and damages, and record data.
- Maintain customer profiles within the order management system.
- Track customer orders to ensure expectations are met and carriers deliver on time per shipping agreements.
- Training in Trade Automation
- Excellent time management and strong sense of priority
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Effective customer service, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Training in 49CFR, IMDG and IATA regulations
- Demonstrate professionalism in all dealings with inside and outside customers
- Consistently exhibit a positive attitude and exceptional work ethic
- Business Objects or Reporting Tool Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite intermediate proficiency
- Current or previous export customer service experience
- High School Diploma
- Fast learner with a sharp mind, able to work comfortably in team or independently
- College Degree in a Business Related Field
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Cleveland, US
Application Deadline: N/A