Website Sherwin Williams
The Trainee Assistant Manager Program includes self-study modules, structured on-the-job training, classroom instruction at our regional training facilities, as well as ongoing education throughout your career. Your training will encompass all aspects of store management, including paint and associated products, customer service, professional sales and marketing, credit and accounts receivable management, human resources management, profit and loss and merchandising management.
- Willingness to relocate for promotional opportunities.
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Bilingual ability is an added plus.
- Prior work experience in sales or customer service.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Associate’s Degree, preferably in a Business and/or Marketing field.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nampa, ID, US
Application Deadline: N/A