Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Answer telephone in a professional manner, answering questions knowledgeably and/or take customers order.
- Maintain company truck. Alert manager as to truck’s repair and servicing needs.
- Prepare paint orders, including accurate mixing and/or shading, utilizing standard formulas and custom formulas.
- Adhere to company safety standards at all times.
- Conduct self in professional manner to ensure customers’ quality and service expectations are met.
- Properly dispose of waste cans and product in compliance with Company and Governmental regulations.
- Clean and maintain all areas and equipment as assigned.
- Process sales transactions using Point of Sale computer and Company guidelines
- Assist staff with branch inventories.
- Operate vehicle in accordance with all state and federal laws while maintaining an acceptable personal driving record.
- Assist with inside customer service, as needed, including servicing customers and/or processing their orders.
- Make delivery of product as needed ensuring customers’ quality and service expectations are met.
- Load merchandise to ensure safety and security.
- Give immediate attention to customer comments and complaints and advise Branch Manager of such
- Assist with customer order preparation
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
- May work in areas where toxic, flammable, and hazardous materials are present.
- Must have at least 1 year in customer service related position
- Must be able to work all scheduled hours as required which may include evenings and weekends.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A