Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Deliver products to customers from Sherwin-Williams paint store.
- Complete other tasks as needed, which could include warehouse duties, mixing customer orders, or waiting on customers in our paint stores.
- Following designated routes and time schedules from a mobile device.
- Ensure deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner.
- Load customer orders properly on the truck.
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have a current Medical Examiner’s Certificate (ME Certificate) from a Department of Transportation (DOT) licensed “medical examiner” listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) National Registry. If you are selected for this position and do not have a current ME Certificate, you must be able to obtain one within five business days of receiving a conditional offer of employment
- Be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houma-Thibodaux Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A