Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Identify sources of sales leads and follow through on leads provided by store/facility personnel as appropriate.
- Determine where customer is in the overall selling process and what steps are necessary to move the process along.
- Conduct product demos to support the selling process.
- Manage customer complaints within lines of authority and manage process to resolution.
- Collect reliable customer/territory information and estimate individual customer potential.
- Develop a strategy to grow business with customers and identify items or product categories that require specific attention in support of this strategy.
- Prospecting new business and making sales calls to existing accounts for the purpose of selling to customers in the Protective & Marine focusing on the marine market.
- Support customers’ application requirements.
- Develop weekly selling plan and conduct sales calls accordingly.
- Excellent wholesale customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints within lines of authority and manage process to resolution.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the Protective & Marine products, Industrial Flooring products, and application methods, market dynamics and trends in the coatings industry.
- Experience and proven success in conducting outside sales calls on commercial and wholesale accounts to build new business and increase existing business.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Ability to evaluate growth and improvement opportunities and establish a strategic direction taking into consideration resources, constraints, and organizational values.
- Strong working knowledge of concrete surface preparation and application of floor coatings.
- Must have a valid state issued driver’s license.
- Knowledge of and capable of using sales excellence methods in sales calls and time management.
- Ability to travel (occasionally overnight) as needed
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Prefer experience as a Commercial Branch Manager or Sales Rep with proven successful sales performance in a large territory; or comparable non-SW industry Sales Rep experience.
- 1-3 years business to business sales experience.
- Ability to maintain a discipline in pre-call planning daily and monthly activity to ensure time is maximized and the territory SherPlan is being executed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco Bay Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A