Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Assist in sourcing products required by customers.
- Make deliveries to customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications.
- Opening and closing of the store, making bank deposits, stocking shelves, and setting up displays and cleaning store equipment.
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers and making deliveries when necessary.
- Associate degree or relevant college courses
- Ability to speak more than one language preferably Spanish
- Be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
- Have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A