Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Be responsible for opening and closing the store, making bank deposits, stocking shelves and setting up displays, cleaning store equipment, and loading and unloading trucks.
- Assist in sourcing products required by customers that are not available in the store and, upon approval, place order and follow up as necessary.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers.
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining precise work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to speak more than one language preferably Spanish
- Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- 18 years of age or older
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Round Rock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A