Website Sherwin Williams
The Maintenance Manager is accountable for directing the maintenance operations at the facility to achieve maximum production potential at the lowest cost while preserving asset value. This position is responsible for managing the maintenance service and repairs for the entire facility including support equipment and all manufacturing, filling, processing and transfer equipment.
- Promoting safety through active participation and support of company safety policies and programs and initiating corrective action for recognized unsafe conditions and hazards, additionally, encouraging employee involvement in all Safety initiatives.
- Maintaining discipline within the department.
- Maintaining maintenance records to track effectiveness of maintenance program.
- Monitoring equipment downtime through eAM (Enterprise Asset Management).
- Developing budgets and cost controls.
- Training and developing the skill levels of maintenance staff.
- Planning, directing and supervising team members and activities of the Maintenance department to ensure prompt and accurate response to equipment and facility maintenance needs.
- Reviewing and analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of production problems using eAM data
- Supporting the site goal of VPP (Voluntary Protection Program) attainment through implementing the elements of SMART (Safety Means
- Awareness Responsibility Teamwork), the company’s safety program
- Coordinating purchasing of supplies and equipment services for the Maintenance department.
- Must have prior experience managing engineering/maintenance projects in an industrial environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
- Knowledge of Electrical Controls, PLC/relay logic, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Industrial, electrical, or welding certifications, and/or post-secondary/technical degree
- Previous plant maintenance supervisory experience
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Majors in Engineering or a related technical field
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or eight years of work experience
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kankakee, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A