Website Sherwin Williams
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
- Complete required paperwork throughout the shift correctly and entirely.
- Retrieve and read the production schedules to determine which jobs will be run during each shift. Perform all start up, shut down, and change over procedures as stated in the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Continuously monitor quality of products, including package appearance and other checks, and ensure proper components are being used for each job. Report any quality concerns to supervisor & QA department
- Assist team members in other areas of the production line as needed.
- Other housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained by keeping work area clean and conducting a final cleaning near the end of each shift.
- Record all down time using the appropriate resource. Monitor and record production related numbers for the Production Supervisor.
- Responsible for knowing how to run and make small adjustments to equipment/machinery in the assigned production line area.
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing, distribution, or operations environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Hands on technical/troubleshooting experience
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in English
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the technical aspects of the distribution/order-filling process
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
- Experience operating packaging equipment such as robotics, filling machines, case packers, labelers, etc.
- 1 year of experience working with machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Experience watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Must be willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Menomonee Falls, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A