Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers.
- Individuals in this role will prepare customers’ paint orders quickly and accurately, which involves tinting and mixing paint, preparing draw-downs for submittal to customers, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, as well as cleaning, filling, and repairing equipment as necessary.
- This position may also assist with general warehouse, delivery and customer service duties as needed, including loading, and unloading of material, and waiting on customers.
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willingness to work all scheduled hours, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Heber City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A