Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Assist the Branch Manager in developing and implementing a floorcovering installation plan to assist in meeting the store’s budgeted sales and profit goals.
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers.
- Recruit installation subcontractors, establish work schedules, determine floorcovering installation training needs, and implement training as appropriate.
- Assist Sherwin-Williams Sales representatives in field measurements including cut sheets, seam diagrams, and product specifications.
- Ensure all scheduled jobs are completed to customers’ satisfaction, all installer transactions are handled properly through store computer operating system, all customer orders are accurately measured and cut, and ensure records are properly maintained.
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Operate floor cutting equipment safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Antioch, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A