Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you show us what you can do.
- The role of the Filling Technician is to fill the approved customer product into containers for package and shipment.
- This also includes the set-up, operation, and clean-up of filling machines and packaging related equipment.
- Filling technicians must consistently achieve production requirements, as well as ensure that quality and safety related standards are maintained.
- Experience with material-handling equipment is preferred
- One year of experience working with machinery in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment work visa status
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Experience monitoring the quality of raw materials or finished goods is preferred
- Experience operating packaging equipment such as robotics, filling machines, case packers, labelers, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Massillon, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A