Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you show us what you can do.
- Contribute to regional and divisional projects.
- Contribute to project teams to ensure the successful completion of the team’s objectives.
- Identify training needs and develop training and standard operating procedures for employees to ensure effective use of continuous process improvement methodologies.
- Promoting a clean and safe work place.
- Conduct safety audits and observations throughout the CIP’s to ensure safe practices are not sacrificed by procedural changes or process modifications.
- Identify procedural changes to improve manufacturing efficiencies.
- Optimize processes to attain lower manufacturing costs, increased productivity, and reduced cycle times.
- Collect and analyze data.
- Justify procedural changes or process modifications, and established operating procedures for the plant throughout the life of continuous improvement projects.
- Identify Improvement Opportunities in existing manufacturing operations.
- Find solutions to problems areas in existing operational procedures.
- Identify, communicate, and overcome obstacles that may prohibit meeting production requirements.
- Lead tactical site-level projects.
- Improve process procedures by partnering with operating employees in various departments to collect, analyze, and implement results via training or capital expenditure recommendations.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- An Advanced degree such as a Master of Science or Master of Business Administration
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying for employment without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment visa status
- Must have a four year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Previous experience with Continuous Improvement processes/techniques such as Six Sigma, Lean, Transactional Lean or Root Cause Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience in Engineering or completion of the GSC Accelerated Development program
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A