Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Unloading and loading trucks, checking in merchandise, pulling product from the sales floor and stockroom, preparing orders, rotating stock, as well as operating tinting, mixing and color matching equipment,
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams commercial paint store, servicing wholesale customers.
- When necessary, wait on customers to support store sales or assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- Ensure that the store’s stockroom is organized, and that orders are ready for delivery in a timely manner.
- Delegate work assignments, direct and train the warehouse staff, and provide input on performance appraisals as needed.
- Willingness to work all scheduled hours, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Boise, ID, US
Application Deadline: N/A