Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Manage and maintain a requisition volume to fill approximately 400 positions per year
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers including candidates, HR and business leaders
- Collaborate across the TA CoE team to share best practices, reduce duplicative recruitment efforts, and support hiring efforts
- Ensure best in class candidate experience through aligned processes across all levels of the candidate experience
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract a diverse candidate pool that meets the needs of the business.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the Store recruitment space, including trends affecting retail recruitment and local economic conditions
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers to understand an in-depth knowledge of applicable jobs, the business, and its recruitment needs
- Uphold the security, confidentiality, and compliance of documents and data within area of responsibility
- Execute the stores recruitment strategy which incorporates digital sourcing activities, including campaigns and conducting virtual interviews
- Full life cycle recruiting including – but not limited to – the input and initiation of requisitions, review and interview candidates, manage candidate progression through the offer and hire process, and serve as the point of contact to candidates through their start date
- Ability to handle confidential information, work independently and on a team.
- 1 year of experience working with an ATS, preferably Taleo
- 1 year of experience utilizing recruiting sourcing technologies to engage and source talent in a high-volume environment; including but not limited to LinkedIn, Indeed, and CareerBuilder
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment
- 1 year of experience in Talent Acquisition conducting full lifecycle recruitment
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Strong administrative and planning skills with demonstrated ability to establish priorities, multi-task, follow-up with sense of urgency and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume recruitment environment
- 18 years of age or older
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malvern, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A