Website Sherwin Williams
This position will be assigned to various production related tasks, which includes product manufacturing, product filling, and shipping related functions. This position is responsible for assisting the production team successfully achieve its goals and objectives
- Operate paint making control systems
- Unload dry and liquid materials
- Read and follow instructions in all areas of the production floor, manufacturing, packaging, shipping, receiving, etc.
- Load trucks with finished goods
- Use floor computers for reporting unsafe conditions, calling up order numbers, etc.
- Operate manufacturing equipment such as HSD’s, pumps and valves
- Operate forklifts
- Monitor quality or product in manufacturing and packaging areas to include OTMIS (off the mill in spec), cycles, fill levels, package appearance, fill weights, and raw material certificate of analysis
- Participate in plant safety committee meetings and activities
- Advocate and practice the principals of the Safety program
- Operate packaging equipment such as robotics, filling machines, case packers, labelers, etc.
- Experience watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly is preferred
- Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment work visa status
- One year of experience working with machinery in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience operating packaging equipment such as robotics, filling machines, case packers, labelers, etc. is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Matteson, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A