Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Ensure that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications.
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams commercial paint store, servicing wholesale customers.
- Assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- Prior work experience sales or customer service
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- 18 years of age or older
- Be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Valid driver’s license
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Ability to speak more than one language preferably Spanish
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willingness to work all scheduled hours, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A