Website Sherwin Williams
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting in the operations of the Automotive Branch Facility. The core functions that the Assistant Manager will assist with include sales, profit, expenses and supervision/leadership of branch personnel. The Assistant Branch Manager will ensure the Branch provides the highest level of Trademark Customer Service.
- Assist in maintaining branch inventory levels to maximize sales and inventory turns.
- Ensure safety, loss prevention and security practices are followed by all branch employees according to policy and correct or report non-compliance.
- Ensure customers are serviced appropriately to meet their expectations.
- Assist in handling customer complaints within area guidelines.
- Ensure all transactions are handled properly through the branch computer operating system.
- Adhere to company safety standards at all times.
- Review management/financial reports on a frequent basis to optimize financial performance of the branch.
- Assist in meeting and exceeding sales and PBT goals.
- Assist in determining staffing needs, recruit branch employees accordingly with proper approval, and establish work schedules as appropriate.
- Assists in writing performance appraisals for branch employees.
- Ensure all customer orders are accurately prepared and records maintained.
- Support sales rep selling activities.
- Assist with daily bank deposits
- Respond to customer questions and complaints concerning their accounts.
- Assist in developing and implementing branch market plan based on market conditions, branch mission and financial/budget objectives.
- Assist in conducting physical inventory in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that the branch warehouse area is organized
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic math calculations and financial ratios relative to a P&L
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must have at least 1 year in customer service related position
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
- Demonstrated ability to work with word documents and spreadsheets
- Demonstrated high level of both verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be advanced in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- May work in areas where toxic, flammable, and hazardous materials are present.
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A