Website Sherwin Williams
The Electrician will be accountable for the efficient operation of all the electrical-related equipment and instrumentation throughout the facility, both inside and outside of the building. This position is also responsible for the successful utilization of the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Make new major installations and repairs as well as perform general maintenance and repairs.
- Read and interpret ladder logic diagrams, read blueprints, wiring diagrams and make own layouts as required
- Participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures for equipment & Maintenance tasks; regularly use these documents to ensure safe and efficient maintenance work.
- Independently trouble shoot, diagnose, repair, and make minor program changes to programmable logic controllers.
- Notify supervisor, emergency coordinator and other plant authorities as necessary in emergency situations.
- Independently trouble shoot, diagnose, repair, and install a range of equipment from low voltage to 480 volt/277 volt circuits, motor controls, control logic, and power wiring.
- Must know and follow safety instructions and maintain housekeeping procedures.
- Obtain parts from storeroom and assign parts to work orders using the computerized maintenance management system.
- Use necessary tools and instruments to independently perform tasks.
- Assist in the capture and upkeep of accurate equipment information in the Computerized Maintenance Management System database.
- Must have at least one (1) year of maintenance experience working in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Experience with rotary fillers, casepackers, palletizers, or wrappers (robotics highly preferred)
- Experience with variable frequency drives (fractional to 200HP)
- Two (2) or more years of maintenance experience working in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience with manufacturing processes i.e. valves, pumps, etc. (pigging systems highly preferred)
- Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
- Post-secondary or technical degree
- Must be a certified Electrician
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Holland, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A