Website Sherwin Williams
The Sherwin-Williams Management & Sales Training Program is an accelerated, entry-level position designed to prepare you for a Store Management role in 18-24 months. With Sherwin-Williams’ promote-from-within philosophy, you will have the opportunity to progress into an Assistant Store Manager position upon successful completion of the initial 6-8-week training.
- You’ll develop the foundation for what it takes to become a successful leader in our organization
- This structured program provides the support you need, including formal discussions to review your objectives & development Leadership Development
- We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations Professional Networking
- You will also get out into the community and establish relationships essential to growing our business – and your success
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled and within two semesters of graduating
- Be willing and able to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment safely once trained.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for short distances. (Think a large bag of dog food!)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching paint.
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mobile, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A