Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you show us what you can do.
- The Warehouse Technician position is responsible for accurately receiving shipments, picking orders, shipping paint and paint related products to our Sherwin-Williams customers, and other duties as assigned.
- Our fast-paced Distribution Service Center (DSC) operation is built on teamwork, flexibility, and personal integrity.
- We count on our employees to adapt and embrace change in order to meet, and ideally surpass, business goals.
- Experience operating stationary power equipment such as palletizers, conveyors, hoists and stackers, mills or farm/ construction equipment is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience using computers for picking tickets and order entry (key boarding, data entry, scanners, bar code readers, etc.) is preferred
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- One year of experience working as a picker or packer in a warehouse or distribution center environment is preferred
- Experience operating mobile power equipment such as lift trucks, tow motors or pallet handling equipment, order pickers, high lifts, fork lifts, or cherry pickers is preferred
- Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment work visa status
- Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reno, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A