Website Sherwin Williams
This position is responsible for teaching and reinforcing Agile processes, best practices, and guidelines at the team and management level. This individual will work with Scrum teams, Product Owners, Developers, Testers, and Management to increase team-level productivity and efficiency by establishing and reinforcing the Agile Process.
- Provide consultation, guidance, and support to teams to ensure alignment and a shared understanding of the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC), Agile best practices, and the roles of Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, and Testers play on each team.
- Engage in Agile learning communities through events and conferences and bring new concepts to SW and share SW’s insights and progress.
- Facilitate continuous learning through workshops and team-building activities.
- Drive long-term improvement in business agility through pipelined management of initiatives/features and leveraging enhanced delivery capabilities.
- Coach all Scrum teams, Product Owners, Developers, and Testers on a daily basis. Help them understand their roles and responsibilities at the team level, and resolve all process-related questions/conflicts that arise during planning and execution.
- Create autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams
- Drive and facilitate the evolution of Agile at scale using sanctioned models appropriate to the context.
- Continuously improve team-level Sprint ceremonies, processes, and practices for planning, executing, tracking, and reporting to ensure all
- Sprint and Release goals are achieved in a timely manner.
- Provide on-site training for basic Agile Principles, Scrum, and Kanban to help standardize the Agile process across teams and always reinforce best practices and guidelines.
- Serve as a process consultant to Scrum and Product teams and individuals by helping them understand our Agile framework and processes, and increase their productivity and efficiency through continuous improvement and learning.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of experience as an Agile/Scrum Trainer teaching basic Agile/Scrum principles and best practices in a classroom setting or corporate setting.
- Process-oriented with a strong passion for Agile
- Exceptional facilitative skills, must be able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency (e.g. desire to bring disclosure and grow trust).
- Detail-oriented, focused and goal-driven
- Exceptional client handling skills with the ability to quickly develop relationships at all levels of the organization; domestically and internationally.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Thinks outside the box and is willing to explore new ideas.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and independently as needed
- Exceptional, analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- 4+ years of experience as an Agile/Scrum coach teaching Product Owners forecasting, release planning, backlog management, and data-driven decision making
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- 5+ years of experience using agile collaboration tools
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Problem solver with solid negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability as a servant leader with excellent verbal and written communications and social skills
- Experience in improving engagement of business/functional units in Agile process
- Personal Attributes
- 12+ years IT experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as an Agile Coach working directly with multiple Scrum or product teams.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Cleveland, US
Application Deadline: N/A