Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Determine customers’ needs, resolve product knowledge questions, present appropriate products and services, and refer potential wholesale leads to the sales reps and store staff.
- Process orders, schedule/coordinate installations with installers and customers, check installers’ orders for accuracy before material leaves store, ensure sales transactions are completed accurately and provide input regarding inventory levels.
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers.
- Communicate customer complaints to the branch manager for a quick and accurate resolution to ensure customers’ quality and service expectations are exceeded.
- Prior work experience in retail, warehouse or customer service
- Valid driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Willingness to work all scheduled hours, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management, installation subcontractors and wholesale customers.
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate floor cutting equipment safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- 18 years of age or older
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A