Website Sherwin Williams
The Service Associate I is responsible for assisting in the operations of the Automotive Branch Facility. The core function of this job includes assisting with inside customer service. The Service Associate will make certain the branch provides the highest level of Trademark Customer Service.
- Clean and maintain all areas and equipment as assigned.
- Assist staff with branch inventories.
- Maintain company truck. Alert manager as to truck’s repair and servicing needs.
- Adhere to company safety standards at all times.
- Operate vehicle in accordance with all state and federal laws while maintaining an acceptable personal driving record.
- Give immediate attention to customer comments and complaints and advise Branch Manager of such
- Assist with inside customer service, as needed, including servicing customers and/or processing their orders.
- Properly dispose of waste cans and product in compliance with Company and Governmental regulations.
- Answer telephone in a professional manner, answering questions knowledgeably and/or take customers order.
- Prepare paint orders, including accurate mixing and/or shading, utilizing standard formulas and custom formulas.
- Make delivery of product as needed ensuring customers’ quality and service expectations are met.
- Assist with customer order preparation
- Conduct self in professional manner to ensure customers’ quality and service expectations are met.
- Load merchandise to ensure safety and security.
- Process sales transactions using Point of Sale computer and Company guidelines
- Experience in an automotive related industry
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- May work in areas where toxic, flammable, and hazardous materials are present.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- May operate materials handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) Training will be provided if required to operate this equipment
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A