Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- Unloading and loading trucks, checking in merchandise, pulling product from the sales floor and stockroom, and accurately measuring and cutting orders.
- Ensure that the store’s stockroom is organized, and that orders are ready for delivery in a timely manner.
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers.
- When necessary, wait on customers to support store sales or assist in making deliveries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Operate material handling & floorcovering cutting equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- 18 years of age or older
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Prior work experience in retail, customer service or warehouse environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Panama City Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A