Website Sherwin Williams
We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do.
- When necessary, wait on customers to support store sales or assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- Ensure that the store’s stockroom is organized, and that orders are ready for delivery in a timely manner.
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams commercial paint store, servicing wholesale customers.
- Unloading and loading trucks, checking in merchandise, pulling product from the sales floor and stockroom, preparing orders, rotating stock, as well as operating tinting, mixing and color matching equipment,
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior work experience in retail, customer service or warehouse environment
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Willingness to work all scheduled hours, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- 18 years of age or older
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Rockwall, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A