Responsible for Subzone BA FI controlling, establishing and tracking of respective actions in case of FC/BDG Deviations; prepares regular business insights/ commentaries for respective stakeholders (as volume, SG&A, margin/Profit, FCF; deviations to FC&BDG, countermeasures etc.)
- Performs monthly GPR closing activities
- Performs bid leading function as part of the OTO department and if needed; coordinates multimodality deal escalations (in case lead BL is part of own BA)
- Supports Subzone Business Lead with financial analysis for quarterly business reviews.
- Monitors and reports non-conformance costs (NCC’s) on a quarterly basis and ensures mitigation measures are implemented
- Supports the LoA process with FI expertise.
- Aligns with country business area lead on financial targets and provides guidance based on business trends and analysis.
- Interacts strongly with Subzone FI departments BPC, OTC, OTO, Procurement and FI Zone
- Provides support (focus FI) for the sales team and/or customer; performs deal escalation to the Zone BA/BL
- Reviews and approves via signature all quotes done by OTO.
- Strong level of English communication.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in revenue and cost controlling.
- Min. a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent, preferred a Master of business Administration (MBA).
- Experienced in free cash-flow planning and reporting.
- Advanced Experience in business performance controlling, financial Analysis, Reporting and Commercial project management.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles. An SAP power user would be an asset.
- Experience in trade finance including collaterals, payment instruments, L/Cs, documentary collections, demand guarantees and Incoterms.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A