Identify opportunities for business growth strategies based on those opportunities to meet and exceed revenue goals. Providing information and guidance on sustainable practices, resources available as well as plan and manage projects.
- Assessing community needs and impacts to the environment
- Tracking expenses and maintaining departmental budget
- Speaking with relevant stakeholders
- Project manage the identified new business projects
- Leading the charge on market research plans to identify new business opportunities
- Making recommendations on existing projects to lessen negative community impacts
- Working with stakeholders to develop projects to create positive community impacts
- Creating business proposals and project management tools
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Passion for giving back and sustainability
- Teamwork spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, business management, business communications, strategic organisational management; public relations management.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good project management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A