Prepares and concludes sourcing contracts based on customer requirements at the most beneficial conditions whilst ensuring quality and on-time delivery. Focus on business-specific Procurement.
- Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
- Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
- Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitions) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
- Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
- Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
- Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- 2 – 3 years SAP Experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- 2- 3 years relevant experience in the various supply chain fields
- High Degree of Stress Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A