Growing digitalization and flexibility of production processes presents outstanding potential. In Digital Industries, we enable our customers to unlock their full potential and drive digital transformation with an outstanding portfolio of automation and digitalization technologies. From hardware to software to services, we’ve got quite a lot to offer.
- Ensures effective sales setup capitalizing synergies in collaboration within and across Siemens units (i.e. aligned setups, aligned processes, aligned incentive schemes, etc.)
- Acts as ultimate point of escalation to solve mission critical issues and problems.
- Ensures accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities.
- Defines and ensures implementation of sales strategy, organization, policies and guidelines, in line with the overall business strategy of the assigned organizational unit.
- Ensures an effective sales organization and infrastructure to foster cooperation with other parts of the value chain (i.e. Marketing & Communication, Product Management, etc.)
- Responsible for the Sales planning, Target Setting and Target Achievement
- Defines key markets respectively identification and exploitation of key customers
- Drives and monitors key market development programs.
- Knowledge in Siemens automation and drives products (Digital Industries portfolio) is mandatory.
- Demonstrable experience in Partner Management
- Demonstrable (Extensive) Sales experience is prerequisite
- Good understanding of future trends like Industrie 4.0 principles/ Digitalization.
- University Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Electrical Engineering, automation, computer engineering or equivalent work experience (Advantageous)
- Extensive Management experience in leading team of diverse teams, disciplinary and functionally.
- Must be prepared to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Should be proficient in English (verbal & written).
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience across different (Automotive; Food and Bev; Manufacturing) Industries is required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A