Website Smoothie King
Our Team Members make it happen! Team Members are the face of our business and the Smoothie King Brand. They help Guests meet their fitness and nutrition goals by helping select smoothies and retail products that inspire our Guests to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Is eager to help Guests make a selection when Guests express difficulty with ordering or selecting a smoothie.
- Completes daily checklist duties, Is open to feedback from Team Members, Shift Leads, and/or Managers, then practices and perfects task(s)
- Guest Focus is responsible for product and Guest Service experience.
- Remains calm with fellow Team Members and Guests during high volume times.
- Communicates with fellow Team Members and Managers in a positive manner.
- Interpersonal Savvy Is able to concisely communicate details about Smoothie King products and information to all Guests.
- Rings up orders and handles payment.
- Greets and engages with the Guest to provide a friendly experience.
- Ethics and Values: Fosters an environment of Team Work.
- Ensures our Guests’ purposes are met when smoothies are ordered. Blends smoothie according to the recipe ticket for a consistent taste.
- Ability to keep the store clean and follow food safety regulations.
- Ability to move boxes, weighing up to 55 lbs throughout the store.
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F.
- Ability to position self to bend, reach and scoop through assigned shifts.
- Ability to follow procedures and willingness to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to a wide variety of fresh, dried and/or frozen products, and powdered substances, including, but not limited to, strawberries, bananas, peanuts, tree nuts (such as almonds), milk, soy, proteins, trains and spices without posing a direct threat to personal health and safety.
- Ability to operate a blender and POS cashier system.
Company: Smoothie King
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A