Website Smoothie King
As a dynamic, rapidly growing franchise company, we are looking for a purpose-driven and dedicated talent to join our expanding Accounting team. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Staff Accountant II is a key member of our Accounting Team who helps drive the growth and success of our Company by providing high quality accounting service to our stores, our various departments, and leadership.
- This position will spend time sourcing data from various third-party providers (Door Dash etc..) and creating entries to account for fee’s / deposits.
- Responsible for corporate sales entries, reconciling variances, and understanding the relationship of various sources of sales information.
- Assist the team, Controller, and CFO in other areas of finance/accounting as needed.
- Analyze the financial statements of our corporate-owned locations to ensure completeness and accuracy of entries posted.
- Record sales and inventory transactions for corporate-owned Smoothie King locations.
- Make an impact by demonstrating ownership and understanding of this role and the roles of other team members.
- Participate in cash management and monthly tax payment activities to include downloading daily bank reports and reconciling bank statements.
- Participate in general ledger activities to include preparing and entering journal entries to support month end closing, reviewing general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy, updating monthly financial statements and reports, and reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Perform activities to maintain our corporate leases, including preparing amounts for payment, maintaining the straight-line rent schedule, and communicating with landlords.
- Sales Tax experience a plus.
- Documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking.
- Organized and extremely detail oriented.
- 1-3 years industry experience.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate to Expert competency in Microsoft Office suite, primarily Excel and Word.
- Promote the culture, values, and mission of Smoothie King.
- Basic understanding of COGS / Inventory accounting.
- Personal passion for health and fitness is a plus.
Company: Smoothie King
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coppell, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A