Website Social Security Administration
The Social Security Administration (SSA) is accepting applications from people who wish to be considered for employment under its Selective Placement Program. SSA seeks to recruit and hire applicants with targeted disabilities by aiding these individuals in obtaining employment consistent with their level of skills and abilities. Such disabilities include severe physical, cognitive, or emotional disabilities.
- You may be contacted by interested selecting officials and asked to interview.
- You may update your application at any time until the closing date.
- We will not be able to provide status updates other than the receipt of your application via an acknowledgement email from USAStaffingOffice@opm.gov.
- Duties of the positions will be included in the Additional Information section.
- Public Contact: Claims Specialists, Customer Service Representatives
- This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies at any time without notification, temporary or permanent, in any series or grade. Typical job opportunities within SSA can include, but are not limited to, the following occupations:
- Your application will be placed into a pool of individuals with disabilities for evaluation and referral to selecting officials for non-competitive hiring.
- Relocation expenses will not be paid
- Background and/or security investigation required
- Job offers are contingent on background / security investigation results
- Selective Service Registration, if applicable (www.sss.gov)
- Selectees may be required to serve a 2-year trial period
- All required documents must be received by the closing date of the announcement
- U.S. Citizenship required
Company: Social Security Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Batesville, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A