The Sr Business Processes & Controls Analyst is responsible for supporting the accounting and finance teams by facilitating effective internal control over financial reporting (ICFR). This position will help drive continuous process improvements, promote standardization of processes and procedures and ensure effective internal controls are in place to mitigate the company’s reporting risks in addition to serving as a liaison with audit partners to ensure effectiveness and efficiency are accomplished.
- Seek continuous process improvements, promote standardization of processes and procedures and ensure effective internal controls are in place to mitigate the company’s financial reporting risks.
- Facilitate and drive consistency of internal controls across organization.
- Act as a business partner to management by providing guidance on internal controls and managing risk.
- Review new or changed policies and procedures and identify controls and assess potential impact on internal control environment.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Act as a liaison in supporting internal and external audits of internal controls.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Monitor and interpret new and emerging internal control related guidance and communicate requirements and impacts effectively to the organization.
- Participate in project planning and implementation meetings to ensure proper controls are instituted in any system enhancements or major process changes within accounting and finance.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge of accounting theory and practices, including SEC reporting rules and regulations and financial statement requirements
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A